We Maximize Our Cleaning Efforts
12 STEP PROCESS!
If all you want is a simple “brush the dirt off the surface cleaning”, I respectfully ask that you call someone else.
Floors are the most used and abused parts of any home. Not only do we step on them, drop things on them, and spill water and other liquids on them, they also absorb a lot of dirt, dust, and other pollutants on a daily basis.
You will feel my “Allergy Clean” Process is the most thoroguh carpet cleaning you have ever had. The
contaminants and antigens that live in your dirty traffic lanes will be gone, making your entire home cleaner and healthier.
Our MAX cleaning services consists of:
Want to Know More?
Here’s a step-by-step look at How we do it:
- We do a thorough inspection of the areas that need to be cleaned.
- We pre-vacuum the carpet with a powerful HEPA-filtration pile lifter, removing 99% of dry dirt, soil, and particulate contamination. Many of the “other guys” skip this step. We don’t!
- We use a powerful non-toxic Bissell stain remover to pre-treat all of your stains – including pet urine, grout stain, food stains, red wine, and more.
- We pre-spray all your walkways and traffic lanes with a high-pressure, heated solution to break down the contaminants that are in your dirty carpet.
- We use a special agitation machine on the pre-sprayed areas to loosen the contaminants. This maximizes the cleaning results.
- We apply a high-pressure heated solution (vapor steam) on your carpet and immediately use a high-rpm rotary cleaning machine and extractor to ensure that every side of the fiber is properly cleaned. During this step, all soil, dirt, antigens, and other contaminants are removed from the surface; providing a more thorough cleaning result than the simple “push wands” used by other companies.
- We use a special Fiber Rinsing Agent in the solution to prevent future soiling and to reestablish the correct carpet PH level. This ensures that your carpet has a soft and plush texture rather than the nasty, hard, crunchy carpet that we’ve all experienced. Many low-value low-priced carpet steam cleaners will skip this step due to laziness, lack of product, and lack of care. You can be 100% assured that we never skip this important step.
- We apply a special deodorizer to make your carpet and home smell fresh and clean. We have various scents available.
- We perform a final carpet wand extraction and carpet raking, which helps set the carpet pile (the density of the carpet’s fibers) and speeds up the drying process.
- We place high-velocity air blowers in your home to help speed up the evaporation process to remove moisture from the carpet pile.
- When requested, we apply a special stain repellent, Maxim Advanced Carpet Protector (similar to Scotchgard) to the clean carpet. This not only helps guard against future soiling but prolongs the life of the carpet.
- We perform a final walk-through with you to inspect the cleaned carpet. This ensures that complete customer satisfaction is reached with the service we provided. We also provide you with shoe-cover booties to wear while waiting for the carpet to completely dry. This helps prevent soiling.
This 12 step process is the most thorough cleaning and sanitizing method offered by any carpet and floor cleaning company in Las Vegas or Henderson.
That is why we offer Eco-friendly cleaning with no chemical components that can harm the atmosphere.